Auto Paint Repairs & Services in Lowell, MA
Our complete auto body and collision repair service menu includes auto paint services. Whether your vehicle needs a minor paint touch-up or collision repair with extensive painting, you can trust us to restore the original appearance. We employ ASE-certified auto body technicians with extensive experience providing paint repair and services for all makes and models. We welcome all insurance companies and have extensive experience helping customers with claims. Contact us for a free damage inspection and paint service estimate at Nucar Lowell Collision Center, serving Lawrence, Andover, Billerica, and Chelmsford, MA.
State-of-the-Art Prep Stations and Booths
Our painting service mission is to restore the original appearance. Our investment in the newest individual preparation stations and Downdraft painting/spray booths ensures the best result with timely service completion.
Painting Service Overview
1. Body Repair: Many paint services involve underlying auto body damages. We restore the original auto body contour if needed before painting.
2. Preparation: We prepare the auto body to receive fresh paint with strong adhesion and a smooth, sparkling luster.
3. Sealing: We apply a top-quality sealant to ensure vivid color and shine.
4. Apply Paint: We complete the painting in a Downdraft paint/spray booth.
5. Finish: We apply a clear coat to protect the fresh paint.
Paintless Dent Removal (PDR)
We provide paintless dent removal for qualified damage. Minor auto body dents with intact paint qualify for paintless dent removal, avoiding the cost and time involved with painting. Our ASE-certified auto body technician with specialized PDR training and instruments can restore the pre-dent contour and appearance with a paintless dent removal service.